Repeat Guest Reviews

Ashley-and-Josh0
Level 2
Sudbury, Canada

Repeat Guest Reviews

Hi there, I have one repeat guest who comes back almost 5 times a month for a night or two. I am not sure if I should be asking her to review my place each time? Does each one of her reviews affect my ratings or does Airbnb only take into consideration the first review by each guest and every review after that doesn't count towards my ratings?

5 Replies 5
Andrew157
Level 10
Windermere, United Kingdom

If each time she stays there is a different booking number it is a different booking. To keep on the right side of the computer algorithm you have to have 50% of your bookings leave a review and the overall average for the overall impression has to be 4.8.

So she has to leave a review each time. 

thanks so much for the input!

Yep - because the Airbnb algorithm will penalize you if she doesn't. Just explain to her how it works. She can post "stay her frequently and as usual had another great time." Or something. Just enough to let people know it's so great she comes back, and by reviewing you she can give you 5 stars for the categories which will factor in your rating percentages. I'm sure she'd be happy to do it.

great to know, i will definitely ask her to review each time! thanks so much 🙂 

Alex939
Level 10
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

@Ashley-and-Josh0 I've had the same experience and I explained to my guest pretty much the things @Christine615 says so I got again a positive guest's review.