Reporting a Listing

Rick1
Level 1
Hong Kong

Reporting a Listing

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/10572692

Clearly this is not a genuine listing. Contact them via some dodgy email to check if it is still available. Photos being pretty generic and a host with no credentials to them. The report listing button is missing when I scroll down - How come it becomes so hard to find this button on Airbnb????? It is not under ".....More" (next to Email | Messenger |)

58 Replies 58
Louise0
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

It looks pretty dodgy, doesn't it.  

BTW, that profile shot of 'Teresa' is a stock photo from Getty Images.

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Rick1 Good catch! I just flagged it as a scam listing.  The little flag icon under the Save to Wish List box disappears if you scroll down too far into the listing page.  Hopefully ABB will take it down within the next 24 hours.  I've noted it and will follow up with ABB to make sure!

Liz43
Level 2
Houston, United Kingdom

Here's another one.  https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/18299282?guests=2&adults=2&children=0&infants=0&location=Kilwinning&c... The report button really needs to be more prominent.

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Rick1 Oh, and just so you know, if there isn't a flag icon, it is because someone else has already flagged the listing.  Not in this case but for future reference.

Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

When the photos on the listing include one that shows an email address (like this one does!), imploring you to contact them via that email because "I am not at home and can't get to my Airbnb messages", you know it is a scam listing.  

Screenshot (449).png

Anyone who knows the least bit about how Airbnb works, knows that your Airbnb messages go to any email account you designate!!  THere are unfortunately lots of scam listings out there that include this device.  

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Good spot @Rick1 and thanks @Clare0 for flagging. It looks like this listing is no longer listed, well done guys! 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Margo8
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

How do I report a listing? I had a strange one, two guys wanting three nights end march but needing one and a half hours this morning?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Margo8,

Thanks for asking about this. If you want to flag a message you have received you can click on the little flag icon next to the message or alternatively you can go on to their airbnb profile and you will see a little 'Report this user' which you can click and select the appropriate reasons:

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 16.54.56.png

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Mark-And-Liz0
Level 2
Knysna, South Africa

http://abnb.me/EVmg/VmwywxznJB

Read this listing. You are going to have trouble with this guy.

Regards. Mark and Liz.

Superhosts.

Knysna. South Africa.

@Mark-And-Liz0 

Think it must have gone. Couldn't find xx

Tiffany46
Level 1
Battle Ground, WA

Im am trying to report a listing an unable to locate the "add to wish list " button can someone please advise. Thank you 

@Tiffany46  If you are using Airbnb's mobile app, you won't find it as you can only flag a listing by using an internet browser such as Chrome or Firefox. 

Could you tell me the reason for flagging this listing?  

Simon195
Level 1
Oak Park, CA

Please note, the following Air BnB is NOT allowed to be using the unit as an Air BnB rental:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16280024?location=studio%20city&s=LnsegqVI 

@Simon195 You will need to report this listing directly to Airbnb as this forum is not a link to Airbnb, but rather a forum for hosts and guests.  

You can report through twitter @Airbnbhelp or by using the www.airbnb.com/contact_us link. 

All the best, 

Clare