Reputable Airbnb management companies in Poland

Answered!
Natalia20
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Reputable Airbnb management companies in Poland

Hi Airbnb Community!

I have a home in Szczecin, Poland that I intend to sublet most of the year on Airbnb since I live in California full-time. Does anybody know of any reputable rental management companies in this area that offer a full-service rental management service?

I would like to manage my Airbnb listing online myself and accept all my guests myself, but I would need the company to check-in each guest, clean after each stay, restock toiletries, etc. I don't know if it works that way, but I am open to any suggestions.

Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Natalia20. Possibly you'll have to search through that local market (placing an add or looking for one). Haven't seen any host from that area post in the forum here, so quite unlikely that a knowledgeable person will read your post.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Natalia20. Possibly you'll have to search through that local market (placing an add or looking for one). Haven't seen any host from that area post in the forum here, so quite unlikely that a knowledgeable person will read your post.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Thanks Marzena! Where do you think is the best place to place an ad? Newspaper, craigslist, or something else?

Ciaran9
Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

Hi Natalia,

I have an apartment in Krakow and I am looking for the same thing. I was wondering if you found some company to manage your property?

thanks Ciaran

Kris191
Level 1
Chester, United Kingdom

Hi Ciaran,

I know this is an old post, but did you manage to find a property managment comopany in Krakow?

Thanks

Kris

I can help out, just a matter of negotiation. Reach me out through glleite@wp.pl. Can start right away. 

Rafał4
Level 1
Szczecin, Poland

Cześć Natalio,

jestem gospodarzem własnego lokum i współgospodarzem lokum Żony. Być może moglibyśmy zająć się również Twoim mieszkaniem. Napisz, proszę, gdzie w Szczecinie się ono znajduje 🙂

Rafał

Hi Rafał, 

we have an apartment in Szczecin, close to the castle and we are looking for someone to manage it for us since we live abroad. 

If you are interested, could you please contact me ? We are in town today and tomorrow morning in case you are available to meet.

thanks. 

Pascal