Reservation cancelled by air bnb admin

Reservation cancelled by air bnb admin

We have not had any bookings earlier this & last month and when visitors tried to book, our property did not show on air bnb. We kept getting the message 'error when processing reservation' whenever we opened our hosting site. Today we noticed on our message board a reservation of somebody for 2 weeks earlier in the month which was marked 'cancelled by admin'. I am glad to know that this might have been a decision for our safety. I am wondering though if this situation blocked any booking enquiries. Any suggestions on how to deal with this.

Thank you dori

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Dave-And-Dorrit0,

Thanks for starting this new topic. Are you still experiencing issues with this? I would recommend you contact the Airbnb Support Team about this and they will be able to look into this further. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Alicia0
Level 7
Barcelona, Spain

I the guest send a booking request, he can retract it before the host accepts it.

Maybe the guest didn't know how to do it and a customer service agent did it for them. 

When a booking is accepted by host and Airbnb has to cancel it for security reason, they send an e-mail informing about that.