Reservation not showing up in upcoming or in my reservation page

Emily26
Level 2
Harrogate, United Kingdom

Reservation not showing up in upcoming or in my reservation page

I have a reservation to host someone this weekend.

I have messages to prove it and she's in the calendar. But it's not showing up in my reservation page as a booking so I have no paperwork - other than the messages. It is not showing up as an upcoming booking so I do want to make sure that it's definitely going to process and I get paid. 

Anyone out there that knows what I mean or how to help. 

Emily
23 Replies 23
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

What happens when you click on the reservation in the calendar? It should show up with a link to Print Confirmation. 

Emily26
Level 2
Harrogate, United Kingdom

On my Dashboard it doesn't show as a reservation.

When I click on the calendar I can see it's booked but no reservation notes or details.

It is also grey in the calendar rather than green. I've messaged the guest to check that she's definitely ticked it all down. 

Thanks any help would be appreciated. 

Ems

Emily

Does anyone have any asnwers?

I got the NEW BOOKING CONFIRMED! Email.

But it does not shwo up on my HOST Air BnB calander or reservation page list.

I am in the US and this person is on Canada. But still...

Has anyone had this happen before?

Best-

Kathryn

We are in a similar situation. We got an instant book Fri night when I went to look at it on Saturday it was in the inbox as an enquiry yet I have confirmation email. I messaged the guest today asking had she booked and then cancel. It's not till May so it's possible. She said no she hadn't cancelled and was unsure what to do. I tried ringing CX but no success so I'll try again tomorrow
Karen54
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

I'm having this same problem currently.  My guest and I are both on board.  She's in the calendar, and clicking on her shows she's arriving, etc.  but the "upcoming reservations" and three other places i looked do not have her listed (the reservation before her and after her are both there).

What ended up being the resolution to this post from three weeks ago?  did you guest show?  did you get payment?

I have the same situation.  I got a email confirming that a guest has confirmed but the reservation does not show on the calendar, or the upcoming reservations.  It shows only on the email Airbnb sent me.

What will happen on this case?  What should I do?

Thank you

Monica

So what happens?  Do we block those days on the calendar manually?  Does the host arrive without this reservation confirmed on the 'upcoming reservation list" and finally, did any of you have problems on getting paid?

Your answer is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Monica

Good Day Monica,

I am new to hosting and have the similar problem.  I have a reservation that is not showing up in my upcoming reservations even though I have a Reservation Code.  It is also showing up green in my calendar.  Can you let me know what you did to resolve the issue.  The guests are coming next weekend!

Velma

Mark66
Level 2
Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ

We have a reservation today that is not showing up on the dashboard at all.  If I had not seen it in my upcoming calendar I would not have known it existed.  

Stu3
Level 1
Camperdown, Australia

the site is a mess full stop, i have 4 trips bkd and only ONE shows on my trips anD do airbnb have a contact number  NO

Mert2
Level 1
Istanbul, Turkey

I cannot see my Last Reservation approval email from the Iphone application. It ONLY shows up when I log in from the Web browser. Can you help please?  

Thisara-K0
Level 1
Matara, LK

Here i am having same issue highlighted. It's seems happening with instant book feature. But my guest already received the booking confirmation to email but it's not showing in my dashboard. Any difficulties to getting payouts? Thanks.

I'm having the same issue. I contacted support. Not great help.