Reservation notification/calendar/payout glitch

Patty131
Level 2
Jacksonville, FL

Reservation notification/calendar/payout glitch

Has anyone else experienced problems with this? I am the owner and administrator on my property, but I have a co-host who is local. She is the Primary Host. Sometime in mid-December I stopped receiving any notifications from Airbnb when the property was booked. My co-host continued to receive notifications. I can see a date reserved on my calendar, but cannot look at the details of the reservation. When I called Airbnb, I was told that all payouts will go to my co-host, and that as administrator I am not allowed to get the payouts or have access to the booking information.  After speaking to a supervisor, I was told that actually there is a glitch in the systen which they have been aware of and working to correct for 2-3 days.  They agreed that I should still be getting notifications, and have access to the reservation information, and I should be the one receiving payouts. However, until they fix the glitch, there is nothing to be done about it except ask my co-host to send me the money they send her. They have not notified any hosts or owners of this glitch and do not plan to.  

7 Replies 7
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Patty131

yes, there are other posts about it here on community, you are not the only one.

Has anyone found a resolution?

We were in the exact same situation, my wife acts as the primary host but I’m the listing admin she is listed as the co-host/primary host.  Like you we went around and around with BnB on this one and we eventually stumbled on our own fix while air BnB works it out.  To fix it I removed my wife as the primary and put her as co-host only.  Now we both get the reservation requests and the payouts are now going to me like they were before the last update. Hope this helps.  Please not any reservations that came in before we made the change on our end are still visible only to my wife and the payouts for those go only to her.  

Patty131
Level 2
Jacksonville, FL

And now my co host tells me that she did not receive payment today from airbnb as promissed by CS yesterday.

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

I am having the same problem. No notifications, can't view itinerary details or send/see guest messages. Also, integration with LockState is broken.

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

CS says they're still working on it. No ETA on fix. What a colossal mess!

Ed162
Level 2
Miami, FL

Yes also having the same issue, random payouts being sent to my cohost instead of me, i have called airbnb 3 times and only solution so far is to stop payments going out at all until the glitch is fixed....

If they do not fix this within 48 hours i will be asking guests to pay in full for the booking upon check in directly to me.