Resolution Center Timeframe for Airbnb to respond

Resolution Center Timeframe for Airbnb to respond

Hi, 

I had a terrible guest that had a party, complains form the nwigbours.... he agreed to stop and all writing in Airbnb message thread.  
I let them stay for the duration even they went against the house rules and said I was going to be ferral in the inspection....

They left a huge mess and some clear damages.

Went though the Resolution Center,  escalated to Airbnb.

Did everything by their rules as I know that if you fail in anything you wont likely will get paid.

Now one week ater providing pictures, quotations, business card of handyman and everything they requested with timeframes no news from them.

I call them and they say they are looking at it with URGENCY.

This is abuse of power, they set the rules that you must comply in timeframe, but what is their timeframe to resolve a simple easy to solve request?

Anyone has gone through this, what is the usual outcome, Im now scared that they will rty to find any excusse not to pay for the significant damages this people make.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

I had two experiences dealing with the resolution team. It took approximately 2-3 weeks for them to investigate and ultimately pay you. You will be assigned to a case manager. Stay in constant communication with them via email until you receive payment. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Margarita-Adrovez0,

Sorry to hear about your recent guest, I hope there wasn't too much damage. 

I just wanted to check if you have seen @Alexander464's reply here. In general, the time it take your case manage to come back, is really a case-by-case basis and how much time it takes to look into the matter more. 

I hope you hear back soon and you can get your listing back as it was. 

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thanks everyone.... crazy guests breack a fixed BBQ area and AIrbnb claims is wear and tear! what a nightmare..... there was clear damage from them they apoligise for all the damages and Airbnb sides with the perpetrators.... Be careful the resolution center and airbnb insurance are not what they claim to be.... super upset