Resolution Center not working?

Yvanne0
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

Resolution Center not working?

Anyone else having trouble submitting a claim? I had a guest who stole our Roku and boot tray (yes, like the mat that wet shoes go on) and caused carpet stains that will need professional cleaning, as well as broke window blinds. Since they left, I had been trying to submit a claim thru the Resolution Center while within the deadline but the platform won't allow me to submit the claim, whether or not I add items. I've tried adding items (like the Roku and boot tray) and attach photos for evidence, but then the "Add item" button grays out. If I don't attach photo evidence, the "Submit" button grays out. So no matter what I do, there is no way to submit a claim, even an incomplete one. Any advice or anyone else experiencing the same problem? I've reached out to AirBNB via phone and message and have worked with 5 or more reps now. Every time, they just say they'll advance the ticket to another team, or my ticket gets closed out with no further info, or I get hung up on.

5 Replies 5
Joe2464
Level 1
Cedar Rapids, IA

We had a similar problem.  over $1000 damage .  AirBnb says you must turn it in WITH expenses before the next guest arrives.  We had a quick turn around (same day check-out, check-in) We notified the guest of the extent of the damage within an hour of their check-out, notified AirBnb of the damage immediately, posted a guest review mentioning the damage.  We quickly supplied substitutes for the new guest. When we were able to get final costs, we submitted them...only to be told that we had not submitted a full report prior to the next guest checking in.  OUT $1100!! The Host protection is a joke!

this is a fact Airbnb offers no protection!  It is all a lie, they are as bad as your worst guest, they don’t care

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Yvanne0 @Joe2464 Could you kindly provide more details on what is the error / issue when you are trying to take this action. Is the button not working or there is any page error what exactly is the issue. Could you please also provide evidence in a screenshot so that I can forward this to the appropriate team. 

Thank you

Nick 

I too have had the same experience!  Airbnb is unreachable.  The resolution department will never reach out with answers they just continually ingnore.  There is no resolution!!!!  Airbnb is a BIG scsm

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Shawna117 

The discussion you've replied to is from 2020 so you probably won't get any replies - can you please let us know what you're currently experiencing issues with?

Once we have an idea of what's going on we can try to assist.

When you reply please press @ and then choose "Jenny" from the drop down so that I'm alerted to your message.

Thanks!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines