Reviews on properties that are no longer relevant

Kevin1855
Level 3
Lancaster, PA

Reviews on properties that are no longer relevant

Hola,

I have a few reviews (all positive) that are no longer relevant - they're for a property that I no longer own.  Is it possible to remove them?  I removed the listing and thought the reviews would disappear as well...but that did not happen.

thank you,

8 Replies 8
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

No you can't. 

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Kevin1855  Your Airbnb PROFILE lists ALL your reviews, @Kevin1855 . It's about YOU as a host and/or guest, so everything you've ever done under the Airbnb auspices is there.

I disagree that reviews for places you no longer let out are not relevant..... People booking your current places can still read reviews for your old places & form an impression of you as a host... Which will encourage them to book/not book, depending on what they think of the reviews!

So if your old reviews were good, this is still an asset to you, so why would you want to remove them?

Ehhh...the reviews mention an [old] girlfriend who is no longer relevant either 🙂 

Petty, I know - just thought I'd ask - seems to me we should have the option to remove or hide good reviews.

thank you,

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why would a future guest care that a former GF is shown as your co-host. If it bothers you , then don't look at them.

Let it go 🙂

@Helen3 He may not want his new girlfriend to see them, the guests I am sure could care less. 

@Kevin1855 

Kevin1855
Level 3
Lancaster, PA

ha!  

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Helen3 @Fred13 @Kevin1855  If Kevin has led his new girlfriend to think that he never had any other girlfriends before, and she believed him, I'd say he has more problems than reviews for delisted properties 🙂

Kevin1855
Level 3
Lancaster, PA

You gals are funny!  LOVE it!  Nah, I'm just an "out with the old in with the new" kinda guy.  I'll just keep racking up good reviews so the older ones get pushed to the bottom.