Reviews written by me?

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

Reviews written by me?

All, I've been searching thru my host menu and can easily see all the reviews that I have received, but I can not get to the menu for all the reviews I have written UNLESS I get the email prompting me to write a response to a Guest review. Can I navigate to the reviews I have written another way??

8 Replies 8
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Cynthia-and-Chris1 yes! that's it, but is there a way to navigate there thru the menus or do I just need to bookmark the link??

@Kelly149, you can navigate there by viewing your profile.

You might have to use the popup that appears when you click on the little circle photo in the upper right.

If the top item of that menu says "Profile", it will take you to your public profile, but this is useful.

At this point, the popup menu that appears when you click on the little circle photo will be different.

Now the top item will be "Edit Profile", and that is the one you want.

Once you are on the "Edit Profile" page, you can see the selector for "Reviews", which will bring you to the page in question.

@Matthew285 wow! really user friendly 😛

@Matthew285 thank you, yes, that was the path I was looking for...But, really?? Edit Profile? to get to Reviews?? Who thinks up this stuff?

Thank you! I would NEVER have thought to look thru that path

@Kelly149 Who thinks up this stuff?

The same designers who thought that the setting for 

"Dogs / Cats live on property" should be under "Logistics" (true story).

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Kelly149 @Matthew285 @Cynthia-and-Chris1

Kelly, here I am, late again, that's the problem with trying to be in two places at once.

I have a whole series of these that I have done up for different aspects of our accounts and listings for the benefit of users.

I have found a picture paints a thousand words, and I tend to get less...'I can't find that' responses.

Cheers.....Rob 

Edit to reviews.png

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Nowadays I am making direct links to all kinds of places in Airbnb that were so easy to find before the latest changes. Finding the Account page now is a puzzle, the path to it is 'fascinating'.