Right of Reply and Lost superhost status #superhost status

Right of Reply and Lost superhost status #superhost status

I have just lost my superhost status after 2 bad reviews from the same guest who was vindictive .. he wrote 2 reviews on the same stay since he paid on a weekly basis and with each review counting to the status this has been a disaster I asked airbnb why this should not be considered as one stay but got no joy there . The same guests then made an allegation that I don’t own the property with zero proof of the same , I countered this on the right of reply ironically air bnb then claim that my reply which was purely based on correcting these wrong allegations violate policy as remove my reply but leave in the guests , as a result the guest profile does not have my rating of him but his is on mine and is a ranting and rating review , this is extremely unfair to me as there is now a poor one sided review ,my reply is not on this review , his profile is not affected and I have lost my superhost status ! , ALL my other reviews are 5 stars with a couple of 4 stars . Airbnb removed his reviews when I first complained and then came a week later and reinstated them

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Grace490 

Your post is confusing me:

I noticed on your profile this guest wrote 3 reviews and has stayed much longer then two weeks (two months ?) 

Did you comment on all 3 reviews and where those comments removed ?

There seems not to be (at least 1) review from you for the guest ?

Hi i commented on each of the three reviews what is annoying is that there are numerous untruths  eg that I don’t own my own property which even if true is irrelevant and therefore a violation of airbnb rules, so the review should be removed . In addition to that my own reviews of him were removed from his profile and I was factual in my review of him so it’s really unfair that this is not posted on his profile and I feel very sorry for any host who in future gets this guest . I still do not understand and do not agree with the AIr bnb decision not to reflect my review of him on his profile . His reviews will take at least a year to cycle out despite my having a 90% plus overall score  and note that he stayed continuously so the extensions to his stay gave him a chance to do numerous reviews for what was essentially one stay ; begs questioning why someone having a one star experience would extend a stay twice with numerous listing available in the same area he kept telling me I was a great host and he was enjoying his stay until we disagreed when I declined to ask a neigbour not to park in his designated parking because his bike made too much noise for my guest ... not at night but during the day when he was sleeping !