FLOYD COUNTY LANDLORD ASSOCIATION. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Charlie128,

Lovely to meet you and welcome to the Community Center.

It is great to hear you want to meet other hosts in your area. You may have seen I have had to remove your personal information from your post, this is for safety reasons as your post is publicly visible. Other hosts can message you though through the Direct Messaging system here in the Community Center. To do this they can hover over your profile photo and click 'Send Message'. 

I hope this fine with you and I hope other hosts see you post here. 🙂

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Landlord since 1986. Head of Floyd county landlord association.Started doing furnished rentals before airbnb,vrbo became a thing.  Suddenly every municipality around is looking at banning or heavily controlling our business. I have a lot of time and resources invested into this business. I'm having a very difficult time finding anybody at Airbnb willing to talk to me about what's going to be done to prevent any of this. I've actually only listed one or two of my available listings on this and other sites because I don't want to attract a whole lot of attention if I felt more secure about it I have quite a few I could put on here. Is Airbnb going to help us organize to prevent our businesses from being over taxed or damaged? Charlie ford. 706 766 3853