SEATTLE Host w/ Comparable Listing

Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

SEATTLE Host w/ Comparable Listing

To any fellow hosts from Seattle, I have an idea that I would like to propose. Many times, I am not able to take a repeat great guests and/or a booking because my place is fully booked. I am wondering if any of you who have a comparable listing with mine (amenities, price, and location) are interested to meet up and see if we can recommend each other when something like this happens? Sometimes, they ask me if I have any recommendation and I always say no because I do not really have any relationship with Seattle hosts that I can recommend yet. With this, if I do not have availability and you do, I can refer them to you if you have availability for the dates needed and vice versa. If you do not have availability, you can refer them to me.

8 Replies 8
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hi @Farah1.  Are familiar with the Seattle Home Sharing Club?  If not, as a local group of Air BNB hosts, your idea might be very desireable or there might already be a similar networking.

You will find a list of the Home Sharing Club under Discuss.

Thank you, @Linda108! I will check it out.

Farrah I'm a host in Seattle also and went down to the city council meeting about the 14 dollar a night fee . Which they are going to review in June. What does level 10 mean? Also sharing nights sounds good. Where are you in town and what is your price etc. ? My listing is cottage in the heart of the city

Hi Cathy I see that you said the city Council will meet again in June do you know when? I’m Patricia I have a home in the central area, however they’ve change the name to Leschi. I would really like to go to this meeting. Thank you 

how do I access this seattle home sharing club?  I am new to this community and still trying to find my bearings around here! thanks!

Catherine730
Level 1
Belfast, United Kingdom

Hi

I am also renting through Airbnb in downtown Seattle, I would be interested in discussing this as it seems mutually beneficial. Let me know if you are interested in discussing further! I’m just in the process of publishing my listing and plan to have it up by the end of the week.

Best

Catherine

This is my 2nd Airbnb gig.  I basically moved the apartment from my old house to my new one on MI.  I would also be interested.  Perhaps, we should start a club with a city pairing on Airbnb community.  Currently, we are not included.  It may improve our visibility in Google search as well.  I am all over being 90% booked.  Warm regards, Tom King

Farra, I’ve been offering Three rooms to Airbnb since January. I think this is a good idea and I’m just looking at the community conversations yours was the first that I read so I’m just reaching out to connect and see if I maybe someone you would recommend as well as anyone else. My place is listed as Patricia and Frank in the CD