STR operators in New Orleans

Sandra4285
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

STR operators in New Orleans

Can anyone recommend a licensed Operator? Or do you know of a list of Operators?

I'm just starting the permit process for a 3 bedroom apartment that is attached to my home. Since I am not always available on a one hour notice, I feel I need to outsource this responsibility. 

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Hello, I am Lee Jin with KC Management Services, LLC, a local team that specializes in property management for small local vacation rentals. We are currently working with a couple of properties in the Marigny and have thus far exceeded all revenue expectations for our current property owners for the first quarter of 2021, even surpassing the pre-covid figures. We have increased our average daily rate by 22% since the first quarter. We are projecting the same quarterly growth over the next year and are now looking to expand and thought we would first reach out to our neighbors! If you are looking to rent out your home and get some of your time back, we are interested in helping with day-to-day management. You can have as much or as little involvement you would like! Let us handle your online presence, create/manage your listings, reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, etc. - nothing too big or too small! Whether now or later - we would love to meet you and discuss your future options! We also enjoy just meeting our neighbors - come by the bar at Silk Road Restaurant, ask for Kit and Cassie, and get 10% off any cocktail, beer, or wine! We hope to meet you!