San Antonio Host Meet Up July 14th 1:00 pm Anyone Interested Reply to This Thread

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

San Antonio Host Meet Up July 14th 1:00 pm Anyone Interested Reply to This Thread

Hello fellow AirBnB hosts in San Antonio area. Being a rather new host I would like to get together with other hosts. If you are interested in attending I will send you the address of the meeting place. Even if it's only a small group that want to attend I think it would be a good learning experience for those attending. Hope to hear from others in the San Antonio area.

Letti

14 Replies 14
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

Bumping up for the late night crowd.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Letti0,

As I mentioned in your other discussion, it is really fantastic to hear you and other hosts in San Antonio are planning a meetup in July.

I'm also mentionig in @Zorayda0@Hanin0@Mary941@Gena9@Sabrina209@Bill-and-Maria0, who you have previously spoken with about this, so they are also aware of your new topic on it.

Are there any other hosts from San Antonio would would be interested in joining this meetup, if so please do comment, I am sure it will be great. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Lizzie Thank you so much for finding my thread and copying the people from the old thread. I really think this could be a good experience for all of us old and new hosts. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Anytime @Letti0. 🙂 I look forward to hearing more about your event.

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Sabrina209
Level 3
San Antonio, TX

I’m in ... if I'm available.  What day in July are you thinking?

Sabrina

@Sabrina0 Saturday July 14th at 1:00 pm

Live Oak Vineyard Venue - 15327 S. Skaggs Road Atascosa TX 78002

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

Bumping for other San Antonio hosts to see. 

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

Bumping for Laura to see.

Letti

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

Bumping again, I can not add the link in direct messages to other hosts it seems. Annoying!!!

Authentication Failed.

• Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

My weekly bump for more San Antonio hosts to see. I am still hosting this even if only the few that have responded still want to come. It will be a good learning experience and sharing of ideas, no matter the turn out. 

Letti

Linda-And-Richard0
Level 10
San Antonio, TX

@Letti0I will do my best to attend this meetup.  Many thanks for the invitation.

Linda

@Linda-And-Richard0  Your welcome hope you can make it.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Letti0,

Not long now until your local meetup.

How is everything going? I hope it all goes well. 🙂

--------------------

Brook22
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

Hi Letti, I live here in San Antonio and am looking into opening an Airbnb. I was wondering if you could share any insights or updates on things going on in San Antonio as far as the process of getting a permit to operate or any other issues you’ve dealt with as far as working with the city and/or HOAs. I’ve read the articles regarding Texas federal law and short term rental etc but most were dated 2018 and I couldn’t find much on where everything stands now. Any information you or others could provide is greatly appreciated!

Brook