San Antonio and Austin Host Meet Up August 26th 1:00 pm Anyone Interested Reply to This Thread

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

San Antonio and Austin Host Meet Up August 26th 1:00 pm Anyone Interested Reply to This Thread

Due to some last minute cancellations and requests to hold at a future date. I have changed it from July 14th to August 26th at 1:00 PM.

Hello fellow AirBnB hosts in San Antonio and Austin area. Being a rather new host I would like to get together with other hosts. If you are interested in attending I will send you the address of the meeting place. Hope to hear from others in the San Antonio and Austin area.

Letti

3 Replies 3
Leah127
Level 2
Austin, TX

Would this take place in Austin or SA?

Actually at my wedding and event venue, right off of I-35 and the 1604 Loop. I plan a lite brunch with beverages and hopefully we all get to meet other hosts and share our tips and tricks on all things hosting. I beleive your in Hill Country, so we may be a 35-45 minute drive from you. My landscapers were from Austin and it was a 45 minute drive for them. I am 15-20 minutes from SeaWorld and Lackland AFB, 25-30 minutes to downtown San Antonio and the River Walk. About 30 from the San Antonio Airport. 

Live Oak Vineyard

15327 S. Skaggs Road

Atascosa, TX  78002

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

I have setup an Offical Meet Up in the Meet Up forum board. I am still trying to figure out how to add the others that are coming prior to me setting it up lol... We're looking at a nice size crowd this time round, not huge but more than just the few that were interested in July. If you are interested in coming, please join us. I am providing a lite brunch with beverages. I'll be honest here, I am actually going to be using you as guinea pig's for my venues new Wedding package that provides it for a 3 or 4 hour brunch with cake Wedding. It's designed for the low budget couples that want the full feel of a big wedding, but don't have the $20K + budget. Hoping to get feedback on that too ;D If we're on the money or if we need to change out the offerings on the menu/selections. 

Link to the Offical Meet Up:

https://www.airbnb.com/meetups/cqsst3qhm-san-antonio-and-austin-host-meet-up-august-26th-1-00-pm-any...

Letti