San Diego Co Host and Cleaning Service

Kiffany0
Level 2
San Diego, CA

San Diego Co Host and Cleaning Service

My husband and I have 3 of our own properties in San Diego that we manage in the beach cities ourselves. We are looking to connect with other owners to help you manage your airBnB business. We work with flipping the property for the next guest, insuring claims are filed timely when necessary, taking inventory of items, and welcoming your next guests in. We also have several suggested itineraries for those visiting from out of town and have received great feedback from our guests on the recommendations we have provided. Because we are quick to respond, our guests have had a great experience, some becoming long term friends. We are professional and eager to expand our business and would love to have a conversation with you about how we can work with you on your listings. We currently have a 95% booking rate and a 4.8 star rating.

20 Replies 20

Hi I’m considering AirBnB my studio. Please contact me so we can discuss how I can use your experience. *Sensitive information hidden* I’ve always had it rented but I want to see if this is going to be a better option. 
Sabrina

John2780
Level 1
San Diego, CA

My wife and I are in the process of making the changes in our 2 bedroom, one bath house with nice landscaping and a 3 person spa. We are 7 miles inland from downtown and are looking for Co host partnership. Please let us know if we can discuss this further. John, *sensitive information hidden*

Concierge56
Level 4
San Diego, CA

Hi Everyone, 

I've hosted my own place a few times previously.  I am now in the San Diego area and am available to help co-host your properties! If you are in need of a co-host who is responsible, huge on communication and reliable, feel free to reach out and connect! I'd love the opportunity to chat about the potential opportunity about co-hosting your property. Please visit my website: https://www.conciergeairbnb.com

or call me at 949.549.1139

Also Invite you to read my reviews as well. Here link to my profile: https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/40681946

Thank you! 

Looking forward to connect.

nathaly vera
Gwenyth-Anais0
Level 1
San Diego, CA

I'm a Super Host in Pacific Beach and interested in interviewing Co-hosts for my listings here that have been STR and as we are now going to a LOTTERY in the FALL I'm considering going to either one of my listings going 30+ day or both with the assistance of a Co-host, though I live onsite, as I may wish to have more flexibility going forward.

My career has been in real estate as a licensed broker, and still am licensed here in CA, but have been in a number of other states as well, but am curious about Co-hosting and how it can free up my time.

Both units are fully furnished, of course, and will be interviewing several and hope to have someone onboard by late summer early fall to make the transition.  Property is in 92109 near Tourmaline Surfing Park.  One unit is. a 1-1 and the other is a 5-4.

G. A. Malone

anaism858@gmail.com

Hello @Gwenyth-Anais0,

Are you still interested in taking on co-hosts? My wife and I are experienced property managers and currently co-host a property in Baja CA. My wife has a background in real estate and I’m an engineer; we provide facilities management, communications, and guest ready services. We are conveniently located in East County, SD and are able to check in on properties to ensure they are properly turned over.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you!
Lars

Hi Simon with Simon cleaning services.  We have been co-host property in san diego for the past 3 year's.  We would like to partner with you.  Call us**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines

Simon s.

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines