San Diego Co Host and Cleaning Service

Kiffany0
Level 2
San Diego, CA

San Diego Co Host and Cleaning Service

My husband and I have 3 of our own properties in San Diego that we manage in the beach cities ourselves. We are looking to connect with other owners to help you manage your airBnB business. We work with flipping the property for the next guest, insuring claims are filed timely when necessary, taking inventory of items, and welcoming your next guests in. We also have several suggested itineraries for those visiting from out of town and have received great feedback from our guests on the recommendations we have provided. Because we are quick to respond, our guests have had a great experience, some becoming long term friends. We are professional and eager to expand our business and would love to have a conversation with you about how we can work with you on your listings. We currently have a 95% booking rate and a 4.8 star rating.

20 Replies 20
Maria-And-Jason0
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hello Kiffany, 

Are you able to service an Airbnb towards east county? West of Spring Valley, just north of Bonita? 

Best, 

Maria 

San Diego

Hello Maria ,

Let us know if you are still looking for a co host .

We would love to talk with you ,

Juliana

Team Coldo 

408-675-7077

Hello @Maria-And-Jason0 ,

Are you still interested in taking on co-hosts? My wife and I are experienced property managers and currently co-host a property in Baja CA. My wife has a background in real estate and I’m an engineer; we provide facilities management, communications, and guest ready services. We are conveniently located in East County, SD and are able to check in on properties to ensure they are properly turned over.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you!
Lars

James1235
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Hello! I am closing in on a duplex in Chollas View right off of the 805 and Market St. I am planning to list both on Air BNB, and would like a cohost to perform the tasks you just mentioned on your OP. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Maybe we can work something out. Have a nice day .

Hi James ,

We would love to talk with you ,

Juliana

Team Coldo 

408-675-7077

Alexis233
Level 1
San Diego, CA

I am looking for a co-host for my apartment in East Village while I am gone for work a lot this year. I would be able to provide you with a spare key and key fob before I leave, but I am in the navy and will really only be able to communicate through email while away. Let me know if you are able to help me out! Thanks! 

Hello Alexis,

We would love to talk with you.

Juliana

Team Coldo 

*sensitive information hidden*

Heather630
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hello

I have a property in Pacific Beach (Mt Soledad) and am in need of someone who can co host when I am traveling. I just need that point of contact person as well as that someone who can ensure the home is “photo ready” beyond what the cleaning service does. Simple staging and personal touches to ensure I maintain my 5 star rating.  

Thank you!

Heather

Hello Heather,

We would love to talk with you .

Juliana

Team Coldo 

Heather,

I am not sure if my original message to you went through? I live in San Diego and work as a Server at NICK's Restaurant of Del Mar. I moved away, for 20-years, to live in Boise, Idaho and recently moved back to my home state of California! I am interested in co-hosting your Airbnb property in PB. I am personable, very computer savvy, down to earth and have a degree in advertising as well as have done a lot of marketing and sales over the years. You can reach me at imryanr@gmail.com or directly at (208) 761-6407.

Hello Kiffany.  

Im interestred in your services for this summer.  I have a few properties in San Diego CA that could use a host for short-term rentals.  Please contact me soon for more details about how you can help. You may email or text too.

Hi Simon with Simon cleaning services.  We have been co-host property in san diego for the past 3 year's.  We would like to partner with you. 

Simon 

619713-9458

Simoncleaningservices.com  

Simoncleaningservicesone@gmail.com 

Kiffany0
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Joseph,

Thank you for your email. I am available to take on more properties this summer. I offer management, emergency response and turnover of properties. I focus on the coastal area/central San Diego (no north county properties). Please let me know how many properties you have, current occupancy ratio (i.e. 22/30 days rented) and locations. My rate is 20% of the booking fee and should leave you free to enjoy your summer knowing your properties are in good hands.

Warm wishes,

Kiffany

Hi Kiffany,

I wanted to ask for some clarification. I am looking for a co host in SD. What do you mean by 20% of booking fee? Like the service fee? Or 20% of payout? One seems too low and one seems too high. Please let me know. 

Parker