San Francisco - Looking for new members for the Homesharers Democratic Club

Lawrence1
Level 4
San Francisco, CA

San Francisco - Looking for new members for the Homesharers Democratic Club

As a fellow registered, responsible Airbnb host, I wanted to let you know that a growing group of us are organizing a strong campaign against future ballot initiatives that will essentially destroy our ability to home share. This is important to defeating future campaigns and we know it is coming back again next year either at the state or local levels! 

Airbnb is obviously making their own efforts to this end, but it's critical that an independent group like ours (totally separate from any hosting platform) step in front of the debate so the public knows that WE are the real face of homesharing, and it's us who will be hurt by this ballot initiative. The supporters of the ballot initiative are making false claims about not targeting lawful hosts and we need to make sure the public knows they're not truthful. 

I'm writing to invite you to join us since you have a stake in this too. Right now we are agroup where we are having strategic conversations and organizing boots on the ground efforts. Please send me your email address and we can add you to the group.

Note:  If you participate in our group, we expect each person to contribute in some way by volunteering for a small part of the campaign.  When you become a member, you are free to choose one of the 7 political areas.  We may contact you to follow up on which area you will participate in etc.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Best wishes,

Bruce

0 Replies 0