Saved Messages

Gary-And-Debra0
Level 2
Portland, OR

Saved Messages

When I communicate with a guest, I see the option "Use a Saved Message".  Where are these stored?  How do I create a saved message, and how do I edit an existing one?

- Deb W.

2 Replies 2
Monika64
Level 10
New York, NY

@Gary-And-Debra0 If you are on your computer, click on the Use a saved message button. I'll give you an option to create/edit/save messages (such as standard info you want to send your potential guests about your listing, answers to most frequently asked questsions). If you are in the Airbnb app just click on the little document icon in the left lower corner of each chat, it'll give you the same options.

I have my property manager's info typed up, details about parking, pool use, info about payment methods on Airbnb, info about early check-in, late check-out. You'll see your House Rules here as well.

You can still edit the text after it gets put into your chat, before you send it.

It's a great thing to have these, will save you a LOT of typing 🙂

This is such an atrocious user experience having to pretend to be "using" a saved message when what I'm trying to do is create or edit one.  Urgh.  This website has so many usability issues.