Saved messages: a better way to store, edit and categorize. Reservations: add a filter by listing

Donata12
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Saved messages: a better way to store, edit and categorize. Reservations: add a filter by listing

I would like to have a better way to edit saved messaged than the current one. 

I would really love to have a link in the Inbox page - Saved Messages - filter by a)All or b)by listing. 

For those who have multiple listings this would make it a lot easier to create, edit and manage saved messages per listing.

Right now, i have to scroll up and down a lot to find the saved message I am looking for. This feature would be useful also in case you have saved messages in multiple languages.

In the Reservation page, i would like another filter so that i can chose to upload and visualize reservations by listing .

I would really appreciate if Airbnb spent more time on hosts implementation tools.

6 Replies 6
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Donata12 good idea. another booking site has that feature. Although that’s the only thing they have done right. There is a place where suggestions go, not here. Hopefully someone will come along and direct you

@Inna22  I have sent my feedback thru platform but will repost this in the suggestion section!

i cannot find another place where to post this suggestions. there used to be a host section but i cant find it anymore

David6
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Yes @Donata12  this really should be possible. I waste so much time scrolling to find messages. 

Gregory87
Level 10
Minneapolis, MN

Your desired suggestion, @Donata12 , is one that I think many hosts would like to see implemented.  It is also challenging for those of us with co-hosts who need to share these messages.

In the meantime, I have created various word processing documents for my listing (guest message templates, reviews, check-out procedures, etc). in a shared folder on a cloud drive.  Just open the document, copy, and paste.

We both have access at any time and can update the information as necessary.  There are headers/titles for certain messages to make information easier to find.  It works for now until a better solution is developed.

Donata12
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

@Gregory29  yes i have dropbox for the same exact reason! However, would like to have it implemented on the website!