Scattering Kindness

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

Scattering Kindness

kindness gift.jpg

Sweet moment today as guest checked out and we chatted about their next stop on their way home....she surprised me with this little gift she made. Some guests scatter kindness so freely and those moments are real joy makers. Clara116_0-1626953668906.pngClara116_1-1626953668907.png

12 Replies 12
Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

These are the guests we cherish. We should always respond in kind, whenever appropriate. 

@Elaine701  how right you are....we get to pay all of it forward each and every day if we so choose. Blessings, Clara

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Clara116  I'm glad your guest saw what a lovely soul you are and responded so beautifully!

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Que lindoo

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Ann72 thanks sweet lady! 

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Love @Clara116  that the wonderful guests are still there, still sharing their kindness and gratitude; especially to wonderful hosts and individuals such a yourself! It reinforces that the current entitlement of some, will not become the norm. 💝💐 Thank you for sharing. 🌞🌻

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Cathie19  yes it's true some kind and caring folks are out there and I have been so blessed to be on the receiving end of their kindness. Lovely indeed

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Clara116 I think this is your return gift for your style of hospitality which was appreciated from your guest. 

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

What a lovely post, @Clara116 !

@Lawrene0  thanks dear! Hugs

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

100% agree @Lawrene0 

I love those kind of guests. They are exactly what Airbnb was meant to be (or used to be).