Scheduling Cleaners Made Easy

Tim209
Level 7
Honolulu, HI

Scheduling Cleaners Made Easy

Some friends and I were annoyed with how much time and effort it took to schedule cleaners for turnovers. Having a software background, we ended up writing some code for ourselves that syncs our ABB and VRBO calendars and automatically schedules our cleaners.  We decided to release our platform to the public for free, so anyone's welcome to use it - TurnoverBnB.com

27 Replies 27
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

I'm reluctant to click on that link, @Tim209, and here's why. Kellyville, OK, is the default hometown for US users who do not say where they are from. You have no listings, no reviews, no profile paragraph, nothing at all that indicates you have any experience scheduling cleaners for turnovers. You are offering something for free, and that's cool, because you cannot advertise here, but how can we trust you? How can we trust that link?

It's just that there are people out there who think hosts are an easy mark, so we have to be on our toes. 

How are things in Kellyville?

@Lawrene0 Fair point, we're not in Kellyville, we're based out of Honolulu. I guess it's kinda hard to 'prove' we're legit, but if you google TurnoverBnB and Shidler College of Business, you should be able to find out more information about us. Also, feel free to call us using the phone number on our website if you want to speak to us directly. 

Thanks for that, @Tim209. Nice to know you're real. 🙂

@Lawrene0 Let us know what you think if you try it, as we're definitely open to suggestions. We eventually would like to add some paid features, but what we currently offer will always be free 

-Tim 

I don't schedule cleaners, @Tim209, so no help there. You are still showing up as from Kellyville, and there is still no indication on your profile that you are any part of this community. I would suggest you are not open to suggestions? 

Screening for all of us Lawrene. I personally, thank you!

We have a mobile app now too on Apple and Android for cleaners to use, which should show we're legitimate! TurnoverBnB Mobile App Home.png 

Where's your phone number?

Welp they made it big because i just got approved to be on the platform here in Chicago.  Good job guys on designing the app.

I would not suggest you trust them. Their service does not provide a Terms and Conditions, nor can you find the address that their business is registered to. Recently, they started charging on a free service, and essentially screwed my company's entire schedule.

Marilene4
Level 2
Medford, MA

Hi my name is Marilene I work with many Airbnb Hosts who love every minute of hosting on Airbnb, but no longer have the time to meet and greet guests, or spend hours cleaning and doing laundry.

-24/7 customer support .
- Meet and greet customer ,
- key exchange.
- Take pictures and analyzes property for areas of improvement such as listing description, explanation of amenities.
-Check for property damage or missing items.
-Cleaning
-Laundry
-Restocking with essentials
Please call for more info [Phone number hidden]

Harriet5
Level 2
Seattle, WA

I don't quite get this.  It's not the schedule so much as the cleaner that is the difficulty.  I just fired the second cleaner for dishonesty, not showing up, etc.  How do I get someone who does this sort of work, with its erratic schedule?

@Harriet5  It's simple really.  You get the app.  You enter your information. You mash the button, and relax.  Everything is taken care of.  No worries.... Hakuna Matata....

Once you get the app, everything falls into place.  Reliable, responsible honest cleaners who you could trust with your finest china and family jewels show up exactly on time.  You don't even need to talk to them about scheduling.  They show up and get to work.  You just mash the button and have another cup of coffee.  It's magic.  Easy Peasy actually.

Glitter, rainbow stickers, and pictures of Unicorns are optional.

But I don't have the cleaners!  Where do I get one?  The first one I had got a much better (non-cleaning) job and left.  The next two were disasters and I fired both.  One of them cost me hundreds of dollars, the other just was a nuisance.

So I need to start first, find a cleaner, and then your software sounds pretty nifty.