Seattle Host Services

Dana177
Level 2
Burien, WA

Seattle Host Services

Is there any forum or meetup to connect hosts with service providers in Seattle? Cleaners, host assistants, baby equipment rental, shopping services? 

23 Replies 23
Joyce157
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hi,

I am a host in north Seattle. I am seeking a co host to help manage my listing. I checked with Airbnb and they referred me to this community forum. I’m hoping there’s someone available nearby. If anyone knows of someone who might be available, please let me know and I can follow up with them about the details of my listing and the specific assistance needed.

Thanks!

Joyce

Hi Joyce, I would be happy to help! I've been a host for five years. I love it! I live in Woodinville but travel to Seattle daily. Let me know how I can help! 

Hi Joyce,

I have a short term rental in Kirkland.

My Host decided to get of of the Airbnb hosting altogether.

So I am planning on using EvolveVacationRentals .  They partner with Airbnb, VRBO and other platforms.  Although they claim to be a "host", they actually use local "partners" to help coordinate and complete the hosting function, such that the local partner would check the unit prior to the guest arrival and offer local support for the guests.

The local partner would also help to coordinate housekeeping/cleaning.

Is that something that you could potentially do?

please let me know

Thanks

Tim

*sensitive information hidden*

Hey Tim! Still looking for a cohost?

Devin

staylocal.space

Hi .my name is tony and im a host at edmonds .and im happy to help as a co host

Still looking for a cohost?

Devin

staylocal.space

Hello, I’m currently a host looking to assist and cohost for others. I can greet/depart guests, clean, light shopping and handy work. I provide great customer service and efficiency in all tasks.  I’m very respectable and reliable. 

Laura2099
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Hello fellow Seattle hosts!

In addition to being a host myself, I run a personal chef business in the greater Seattle/Eastside area. If you ever have any guests requesting homemade meals or to hire a chef to a small dinner party in your listing, I would greatly appreciate your recommendation of Honest to Goodness Personal Chef Services. **

My team of chefs does customized menu planning, grocery shopping, and onsite cooking of weekday dinners or home entertaining occasions. I assure you, we will take great care of your kitchen and will clean up all cooking equipment/dishware when we are done. You will find many 5 star reviews on our Yelp, Facebook, & Google+ sites to validate the types and quality of services we provide. 

Thank you for your consideration!

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Dana,

I have a short-term rental management company called Shen Property Management LLC. I currently have 8 listing under my account. I take care all the purchasing, cleaning, scheduling jobs. If you need help. Please feel free to concact me. 

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Weidi 

Marissa74
Level 2
Kent, WA

I am the sole proprietor of my business Maid of Honor housekeeping services and as I'm sure Weidi Shen can vouch, I habe made several successful Airbnb Superhosts within the last two years. I'd love to conversate with you as I have seen my share of helpful platforms and applications that have proven beneficial for Airbnb hosts. I am licensed, bonded, and Better Business Bureau Accredited with an A-score and fantastic reviews.

Makoto3
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hello Dana and Joyce, 

I'm a local superhost and plus host here in Seattle. I've been hosting for over 4 years and co-hosting as well. I'd be happy to help both of you continue to build your business! I can be reached here, or at*sensitive information hidden* You can find more information about  my company at SeattleCoHost . com as well. 

El-Hadj1
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Hello,

I'm with Wand (wandusa.com), we're an on-demand housekeeping platform! If this is a service you need, please feel free to reach out!

Best

Jamie117
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hello, I am looking for assistance for doing turnovers from July 29-Aug 1. I am located in Wallingford near Greenlake. I need assistance when I have trips out of town, It would be great to find someone who could help! 

Marissa74
Level 2
Kent, WA

Hello! Perhaps I could be of some assistance. I am a local housekeeping services provider and I enjoy cleaning airbnb  locations.  Please feel free to reach out to me be a direct message.