Seattle Host Services

Dana177
Level 2
Burien, WA

Seattle Host Services

Is there any forum or meetup to connect hosts with service providers in Seattle? Cleaners, host assistants, baby equipment rental, shopping services? 

23 Replies 23

I'm looking for a management company to fully run my duplex house on Alki beach waterfront property.

Please PM me.

Rudmila1
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I would like to find a local co-host for my 1-bed apartment in downtown Seattle. Pls message me in here if you'd be willing to connect to discuss your services.  

Hi @Rudmila1! I'm a local who also lives in the downtown Seattle area and would love to connect about this! Please let me know if you're still looking :). 

Hi @Lindsey358  yes I am, let’s get in touch and talk. You can reach me a rudmilarahman[at]gmail[dot]com. Can you send an email? 

Sure thing!

Hi @Rudmila1! I'm a local who lives in the downtown Seattle area and I'd be interested in co-hosting. Please let me know if you're still looking. 

Marissa74
Level 2
Kent, WA

Try turnoverbnb it's a great place for cleaners to connect with hosts

Robert197
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hello All, looking for a cohost, or a service or an individual who can help with cleaning/turnovers in the capital hill area, close to top pot donuts. I am a super host but spending more time in Mexico now, and need a reliable professional. partner.

Hello Robert!

I can see you posted this a little while ago but I'm wondering if you still need some help?

I live in Tacoma and have tons of free time to help and I'd be interested to. Let me know if you still need help, my email is gabrielarodgus@gmail.com

Thanks!