Seeking Co-Host in Singapore

RH-Suites-Sdn-Bhd0
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Seeking Co-Host in Singapore

Dear Hosts in Singapore

I am currently hosting in Kuala Lumpur, and hoping to list some properties in Singapore as well. 

I am seeking assistance of Hosts in Singapore to assist on site and local attendances, for instance housekeeping, maintenance and keys exchange.

Thank you.

Lawrence ***

7 Replies 7
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @RH-Suites-Sdn-Bhd0,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

Co-hosting is a popular topic at the moment. I would recommend if you are looking for a co-host you take a look at this Airbnb Co-Hosting page, as you will be able to search for co-hosts in your area there. 🙂

I hope this helps and you find your perfect co-host.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi, 

I am very keen in this position and very experienced in this field. I reside in Singapore.

[Personal information hidden]

Thank you

Sabrye

Ngu0
Level 1
Penang, Malaysia

Hi,

I am willing to help since i am residing in Singapore. May i know where the property listed in singapore?

Lawrence

I'm an Local Singaporean that have 

5 Years of hosting experience . I have 5 Star Reviews all year round , forget the fake comments , I'm an Great Person ! 

I provide services like airport pick up and mini tours

Hello

This is an old thread but I am sending you a message to see whether you are still interested in co-hosting in Singapore?

If so I have a property that I want to rent near little India MRT.  Can you email me at chris.white@888x.com.au

Chris

Hi there 

Please drop me an email terence.twq@Gmail.Com. I am experienced host and interested to help u Co host with peace of mind. 

Looking forward to your email or pte msg here 

Hello

I am also seeking a co-host in Singapore.

Can anyone assist me as I travel for work and am often not around.  I need assistance in:

1. Greeting guests

2. Handing keys (and collecting keys)

3. Cleaning

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Chris White