Seeking short-term property manager in Austin

Sarah2153
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Seeking short-term property manager in Austin

Hello everyone! 

I have a great home in East Austin that I'm already renting a portion of on AirBnb (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18161707?s=51). We are going to open up our upper unit for rent as well when my fiancé and I move to California. I would love to manage from afar, but I'm nervous about being able to execute when things (inevitablely) go wrong.

Does anyone have recommendations for someone who will not charge crazy fees (25%) to help co-host or co-manage our property? I can organize cleaners, but I really just want someone to give the place a once-over to make sure guests haven't broken a pull-out couch, that the air filters get changed, plants watered, etc. and are there in case of emergency.We have taken SO much pride in our STR so I'm really looking for someone who has attention to detail and hospitality is at the top of their list.

Please let me know!!

Best, 

Sarah

40 Replies 40
Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Sarah2153 Is this a legal, licensed rental?

Yes, @Kelly149 this is legal and licensed -- probably should've clarified. 

@Sarah2153  and will the city issue you another license on the same property if you’re no longer owner on-site?

@Sarah2153 

We are a property management company specializing in short-term rentals such as Airbnb. Our goal is to work with property owners in the Greater Austin area to help them maximize their rental income by renting their space on the short-term rental market. Our proven marketing strategy guarantees maximum occupancy rates. We handle everything including creation and maintaining your listing, guest communication, cleaning, maintenance and much more!

**[Link removed/third party link mention removed - Community Center Guidelines

Cohost1
Level 3
Littleton, CO

@Sarah2153 Would be happy to help. Please contact me at *sensitive information hidden* to discuss.

Thanks

Trey
Cohost.com
Director of Real Estate & Development
Realtor ® / Broker Associate

hi! can you contact me? I am interested in your services! 

**Sensitive information hidden

Have you found a really good manager? I am looking for one for my house in Austin. If so, please let me know at **. It would be very much appreciated. Gayle

**Sensitive information hidden

Hi @Gayle136

Are you still in need and looking for a manager for your house in Austin? If so feel free to shoot me a message and we can chat further. 

-Ali 

I'm still looking.

I'm still looking for a co-host

Hi @Luis4030 

If you are still in need of co-host, feel free to shoot me a message and we can chat about it further.

Thanks!

Macy

We are a property management company specializing in short-term rentals such as Airbnb. Our goal is to work with property owners in the Greater Austin area to help them maximize their rental income by renting their space on the short-term rental market.Our proven marketing strategy guarantees maximum occupancy rates. We handle everything including creation and maintaining your listing, guest communication, cleaning, maintenance and much more!

www.modpmco.com

Jill398
Level 2
Austin, TX

Hi @Sarah2153 

I’m sure that you’ve found someone by now but I’d love to talk to you if you are still looking. I have lived in East Austin for 3 years and love my neighborhood and I’m very familiar with bars, restaurants, etc in the area. My Airbnb is on the east side of Sixth and I have 5 stars. Hospitality is my thing and my current Superhost reviews reflect that. I really want guests to have the best experience possible. I also am a designer and perfectionist, so I pay attention to every detail. Reach out if you are still looking for the right fit.

Thanks and best wishes for your life in California!

Jill

Hi,

I am looking for STR property manager for my home in Round Rock area. If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks,

Yash