Seeking short-term property manager in Austin

Sarah2153
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Seeking short-term property manager in Austin

Hello everyone! 

I have a great home in East Austin that I'm already renting a portion of on AirBnb (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18161707?s=51). We are going to open up our upper unit for rent as well when my fiancé and I move to California. I would love to manage from afar, but I'm nervous about being able to execute when things (inevitablely) go wrong.

Does anyone have recommendations for someone who will not charge crazy fees (25%) to help co-host or co-manage our property? I can organize cleaners, but I really just want someone to give the place a once-over to make sure guests haven't broken a pull-out couch, that the air filters get changed, plants watered, etc. and are there in case of emergency.We have taken SO much pride in our STR so I'm really looking for someone who has attention to detail and hospitality is at the top of their list.

Please let me know!!

Best, 

Sarah

40 Replies 40

Cindy, Have you found a really good property manager in Austin? I have a STR license and am looking for a manager. Any information you have would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Gayle

you can email me at **

**Sensitive information hidden

Hi @Gayle136 - are you still exploring property managers.  If so, please send me a message so we can connect.  I would love to learn more about your needs and how we may be a fit.  Thanks! 

Hi @Cindy649 , 

Are you still looking for a property manager for your home? If so, feel free to message me and we can chat further to see if it may be a good fit! 

Thanks! 

Ali 

Hi,

We are a management team of women who love the hospitality-ness of short term rentals.  We have run our own airbnbs and have had great success.  We have awesome cleaners in place and great strategies that make life so much easier.

Meshelle

tinyurl.com/handsonaustin 

Hi all!

We're Stay Local Austin. We offer full STR property management and marketing services. We have our own cleaning crew who specialize in vacation rentals and a team of inspectors who ensure 5-star readiness. We only serve central Austin - including downtown. We market across 50 plus listing sites and offer our owners a one-stop portal to view the performance and calendar. This is all we do and we're the best local service in Austin. Check us out at www.staylocalatx.com

Sandra3597
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

I can help you manage your property, Im new to Austin TX and Im looking for someone to manage my home in GA

SandraIrbnb
Jessica2708
Level 2
Austin, TX

Hi everyone! I just moved to Austin and am looking to co-host for someone!  I currently own and manage 6 LTRs in Houston (where I am from), but I’m trying to break into STRs now that I am in a city that supports the industry. If anyone is in need of a responsible, professional and loyal partner, please email me at jsanc.mont@gmail.com!

thanks!
Jessica M.

I ran a Bed and Breakfast here in Austin for 7 years, then made the error of live-in House Director for a fraternity,.. never again!  I am looking for a host or manager position, I work nights at UT, and do ask that only licensed places which have two sets of cleaning crews, and can allow me to work my job midnight to 8am  (used to have to have one crew as "rapid response" and I have found the best for that is veterans, rates for short notice was usually higher, but worth it.) I think the going rate for a PT manager is $30 per inspection, and only hourly rate to un-do messes at $23 an hour. Afraid I do insist on a rescue cleaner!  For now, I'd prefer to do only places near UT, or North Austin.

ITrip10
Level 1
Austin, TX

ITrip Austin provides short term rental management services in the greater Austin area. We have been in business for six years and currently manage over 40 properties. We provide full service from marking your property on multiple listing sites, managing all guest interactions as well as all cleaning and maintenance of your property.  We are a locally owned franchise with the support and software of iTrip, a franchise with over 100 locations across the US. Our systems and process will maximize your revenue. You can learn more here: **

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

Hi Sarah,

We are interested in co-hosting and we will charge less than 25%!

We are Superhosts with nearly 3 years of experience managing all aspects of STR properties, including all the responsibilities you listed as needing help with. We have an overall 4.99 star rating with over 100 reviews across all platforms.

We would need to know more about the property to determine if it would be a good fit for both parties. Please message us so we can discuss further!

Kindly,

Jon and Nora

Elevated Stay

Mona1517
Level 1
Austin, TX

Hola Sarah! We'd love to chat. Shoot me an email! We are local, with boots on the ground. **

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]