Seeking short-term property manager in Austin

Sarah2153
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Seeking short-term property manager in Austin

Hello everyone! 

I have a great home in East Austin that I'm already renting a portion of on AirBnb (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18161707?s=51). We are going to open up our upper unit for rent as well when my fiancé and I move to California. I would love to manage from afar, but I'm nervous about being able to execute when things (inevitablely) go wrong.

Does anyone have recommendations for someone who will not charge crazy fees (25%) to help co-host or co-manage our property? I can organize cleaners, but I really just want someone to give the place a once-over to make sure guests haven't broken a pull-out couch, that the air filters get changed, plants watered, etc. and are there in case of emergency.We have taken SO much pride in our STR so I'm really looking for someone who has attention to detail and hospitality is at the top of their list.

Please let me know!!

Best, 

Sarah

40 Replies 40

Have you found a really good property manager in Austin? I have a STR license and am looking for a manager. Any information you have would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Gayle

you can email me at **

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

@Yash75 

My wife and I live in Round Rock and can provide maintenance and cleaning services. We have multiple rentals in the Austin area. We also host a property in Ruidoso NM. Let us know if you need some local help.

Les

@Les6858 Hi, I have a house in Round Rock and I need a co-host. Please let me know if you are still available to help with this and we can discuss further. Thank you very much

Yes. Would love to hear how we can help.

[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi @Yash75

Are you still looking for a property manager for your home? If so, feel free to message me and we can chat further to see if it may be a good fit! 

Thanks! 

Ali 

Hello @Ali12561  

Thanks for your interest! I am currently not looking for a property manager however if anything changes in future I will be in touch with you.

Thanks,

Yash

@Yash86 

Do you still need help Airbnbing you Round Rock Property?

Would love to help you out!

www.modpmco.com

@Jill398 

I am also looking for a super host for my SW Austin Airbnb.  Could you reach out to me too with more information?

Hi Jill,  Are you still managing STR in Austin?

Hi Jill,

I'm looking for a STR property manager for my home in East Austin. Are you still interested in managing or co-hosing other properties?

Thanks,

Mason

Jill, I have an STR with license and we are looking for a manager. 

Hi @Terry516 - I am a local Austin STR property manager.  I would love to speak with you about your needs and how we may be a fit.  Please let me know if you are interested in chatting.  

Cindy649
Level 1
Saint Petersburg, FL

I am also looking for a manager for a close to downtown Austin house that I want to put on Airbnb and short term rental.  Any suggestions?

@Cindy649 Start with getting proper permits from the city 

Hi Cindy!

We're Stay Local Austin. We offer full STR property management and marketing services. We have our own cleaning crew who specialize in vacation rentals and a team of inspectors who ensure 5-star readiness. We only serve central Austin - including downtown. We market across 50 plus listing sites and offer our owners a one-stop portal to view the performance and calendar. This is all we do and we're the best local service in Austin.