Selling holiday packages on Airbnb

Selling holiday packages on Airbnb

Hi, 

We a small company that is offering ski rental and ski lessons in Bulgaria. We also have properties that we want to rent via Airbnb. My question is, could I sell a whole package to the clients - accomodation + ski + lesson in one price or I have to separed.

Thank you in advance!

3 Replies 3
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Dian3. The option Airbnb offers now is experience. So you should try that out.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Hello @Marzena4.

Thank you for the quick response! I checked the option and it seems cool, but the question is actualy, could I offer a package for example place, ski pass and ski equipment for 250 EUR/per night for 3 person, or I should separetly offer the place in the "Home" section, the skis and the ski pass in the "Experience" section.

@Dian3 You might create sth like that. The question is whether you would be happy with it because the search results will be merciless (price). You would have to include it in the name of your listing - airbnb does not offer such an option. And also, the question is what you care more about - experience or accommodation. From practical point of view you have these options:

1. one listing + experience linked

2. one listing with experience included for everyone (no choice)

3. two listings - one without, one with experience included - with properly linked calendars

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"