Selling my property but the new owner would love to continue, so how do I do that?

Jeannette10
Level 1
Benissa, Spain

Selling my property but the new owner would love to continue, so how do I do that?

As I am member for a couple of years and have some lovely reviews, we would be happy to keep them. Is it possible to get the property in somebody else´s name? Everything stays the same, even I keep doing the meet and greets, but the owner will be in charge of the bookings so should have everything in her name. Anyone with advise?

2 Replies 2

Airbnb is host-based, not location based.  You cannot transfer property listings from one person to the next.  Nor can you make people stay with a host that is unknown to them - even if you are the defacto greeter.  Guests get to choose the hosts they want to spend their time sharing space with and that means the new owners will need to provide their own listing description on their profile.   

The reviews you have are about YOU, not just the property and if they should suddenly paint the walls black or inaccuarately change some detail or reprice much higher, that would reflect on YOU. Let them start from scratch just as you did.  

Nancy64
Level 1
Katoomba, Australia

I have one future booking with Airbnb and am wondering how the booking can be transferred on to the new owner, once they have listed with Airbnb themselves? Can their rent payment be transferred to the new owner?

Many thanks in advance.