Selling my successful Airbnb flat in Notting Hill

Lee4
Level 1
London, England, United Kingdom

Selling my successful Airbnb flat in Notting Hill

Four almost four years now, I've rented out my lovely apartment in London's Notting Hill (W11) and now I'm looking to sell up and move to Brighton - where I want to continue my Airbnb hosting 'career' if you have anywhere to sell there! If anyone is interested in acquiring a fantastically-located one-bedroom flat just off Portobello Market in the heart of the action, please get in touch. The occupancy rate has been great (in excess of 75% all year round) with a number of business travellers booking one month at a time - and I have 71% five-star ratings, against an average in the neighbourhood of 61% (these are Airbnb's own figures). The yield has therefore been great and has provided me with a nice additional income over the years when times were tough - approximately £3,000 per month. The place is currently on the market with a local estate agent for £725,000 but I am open to offers, of course. Full Airbnb income and occupancy figures are available on request. It would be nice to keep the place on the Airbnb listings, albeit under new ownership. Do get in touch if you're interested in learning more - or if you know of anyone who might be interested. Thanks!

Best, Lee.

3 Replies 3
Daniel2145
Level 1
San Mateo, CA

Lee, did you end up selling it?

This thread is from 2015. Lee may have passed away in the meantime.

Guy277
Level 1
Aylesbury, United Kingdom

I hope that you sold quickly in the end  Lee and that you now have a successful rental business in Brighton. 

We are selling our house and  integral Studio Garden Flat, HIGH WYCOMBE  Anyone interested or happy to refer a friend or colleague will receive a £2K commission on completion of the sale.  Thank you. GUY

Please click on the link for information: 

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/22060778?location=High%20Wycombe%2C%20United%20Kingdom&guests=1&adult...

Full house details can be viewed via Wye 

https://www.wyeres.co.uk/high-wycombe