Sending a picture to a potential guest

Answered!
Shawna1
Level 2
Galveston, TX

Sending a picture to a potential guest

I have a potential guest who has asked about navigating my steep stairs in a wedding dress. I have two pictures that I took specifically for those who may have a problem with the stairs. How do I send the pix to the potential client? I don't have her contact email before booking and messages with email addresses have the address removed.

Suggestions?

1 Best Answer
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Shawna1,

How about adding the photos to your listing photos.  You can always remove them later.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

View Best Answer in original post

40 Replies 40
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Shawna1,

How about adding the photos to your listing photos.  You can always remove them later.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

That is a good suggestion, thank you. They are not the pro level photos the others are and I wanted to avoid showing them but if they are removed shortly it would not be a problem.

Thank you again for taking the time to make a useful suggestion!

Yes, and how about guest pictures before reservations.

Tomi2
Level 1
Hiroshima, Japan

i also want to know how to send a photo in the inbox message
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I don't think you can.

If the guest has confirmed then you can text it to them or just up load temporarily in your listing if there is nothing confidential.

What details are you trying to share?

this is so stupid on airbnbs part they need to add photos to the messenger part of the app for everyone

Pictures before reservations is a no more.  I host and sure will look at other platform for rental.

Clare52
Level 1
New York, NY

I need to send additional pics to a guest, How Do I do that?

You can do it from the phone app. That's the only way I have found to do it.

Neeran0
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi 

That sounds interesting but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Please explain. 

Go to your inbox in the app. Open or start a new message. Below, to the left of the “send” you’ll see 4 icons: the letters Aa, an icon of a document, an icon of a camera, an an icon of a photo of mountains. Click the icon of the photo of the mountains and it will bring you to your cameral roll. Select your picture and hit “choose.” That’s it.

And if I sent a photo by mistake (grabbed a picture of my son by mistake) how can I delete it?

Does this work on iphones? I don't see that feature on the iphone ap.

Thanks,

Melissa

Yes, In iphone it works