Setting a Different Minimum Number of Nights for Different Times of the Year - Community Help Guide

Andrew90
Level 10
New York, NY

Setting a Different Minimum Number of Nights for Different Times of the Year - Community Help Guide

If you want to set seasonally adjusted Minumum Stay requirements here is how you can do it!

Log in and go to your account and go your calendar.  Choose "Availability Settings" from top right and then select "Add a requirment for seasons or weekends"

You can then set up Min Stay and check in day requirements for different seasons (date ranges). 

snip_20160906111639.pngDEATAIL-SAMPLE.png

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ
5 Replies 5
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

This is also covered in greater detail here with many different examples of setting the min/max nights stay: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Setting-Minimum-and-Maximum-Night-Stay-A-Community-Help-Guide/...

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Cass7
Level 2
Port Macquarie, Australia

oops...problem solved

Very helpfull

I set seasonal dates and it did not work, someone was able to book four days in the middle of dates set to be minimum of five starting on a specific date.

The seasonal requirements dates are visible in the app in the calendar but obviously not working.

This has screwed up my holiday and I can’t figure out how to get Airbnb to fix there flaw

Thank you  - great help.