Setting up a company account on Airbnb

Gianrene0
Level 1
Bayamón, Puerto Rico

Setting up a company account on Airbnb

Hey guys,

Airbnb is prompting to set up a company account. We already run operations as one, but we're exploring the options of this "different type of account"?

The actual question is: What are the tangible benefits or "tools" that Airbnb offers to hosts that set up this type of account? Like any type of business process it should make sense to move over if the benefits are there or sufficiently attractive.

Thanks for your time

3 Replies 3
Judy684
Level 1
Woy Woy, AU

I am sad that nobody has answered this question as it is exactly the information I am looking for. Stay with a private account or set the account up as a business. How difficult is it to move the account over to business after setting up through personal account?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you look on Airbnb Help @Judy684  @Gianrene0 it will tell you about the differences between a personal and professional account (if that is what you mean).

It is very easy to switch over you just go into the listing and click the button to access the professional tools. 

Holliday1
Level 2
Tías, Spain

How can I identify a company. There it is only possible with identity documents. A company does not have an ID card to identify itself, only court documents and the system does not recognize this.