Sexual harrassment in a airbnb apartment

Sexual harrassment in a airbnb apartment

Two weeks ago I rented this apartment:

https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/22599070?location=Piedras%20Negras%2C%20Coahuila%20de%20Zaragoza&check_i...

One day while I was sleeping a men entered inside the apartment and I woke up with that man on the top of me. He sexually abused me the whole night and the went away. I guess I was somehow lucky that now I can speak about it. 

I reported that several days ago in airbnb but no one has done anything, the apartment is still available. So any girl that rents that apartment will suffer the same I suffered so DO SOMETHING!!!

IT IS SO F* EMBARRASSING THAT ANYTHING HAS BEEN DONE!!!!I JUST CAN´T BELIEVE IT!!!

I have deleted my elder account so the sex predator can´t find me.

DO SOMETHING NOW

SEXUAL ABUSE

6 Replies 6
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @G75  I'm so sorry to hear about this. I can see that you've already contacted the support team, however, due to the sensitive matter I have escalated this right away!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Natalie294
Level 6
California, United States

I’m so sorry this happened to you!!! Please file a police report! It’s fine to notify Airbnb as well but I think this is far above their pay grade. Get police involved and press charges!

I cannot imagine how you must be feeling right now, and thank you for sharing here so others can be aware and stay safe ❤️

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@G75 that's horrible...so sorry...and I hope the police have or will be notified immediately.....they are the ones to help us most! Airbnb has shut down the rental looks like....that link is not functioning. I hope u will reach out further to talk with and get help....such an awful event  -- is not easy to just deal with. I wish you the best.... blessings and peace..

@G75 I'm so sorry to hear about this traumatic experience. I know it can be a very rough experience reporting a sexual assault to police. Not sure what country this incident occurred in, but please consider looking up the local hotline for survivors of sexual assault or domestic violence.  The volunteers will be trained to help you figure out what steps you'd like to take next and support you through the process.

I hope this perpetrator is brought to justice, but most importantly I hope you have been able to relocate to a place where you feel safe and have your support network available to you.  

Jeremy324
Level 2
Medellín, Colombia

I rented an entire apartment and had a nightmare experience and the following is only part of it. I had a host write horrible things that I had several different men a night in the apartment having sex with me and Airbnb still allows this person to host. He also called me a fat pig and made comments about a medical condition I have (I sleep with a sleep apnea machine) He sent all sorts of harassing messages. Just because he has like 20 apartments (filled with misinformation) they allow him to stay around. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Perhaps best to start your own thread @Jeremy324  

I've looked at your reviews and can't see any mentioning the issues you mention here.