Shorted $504.00 in revenue from Airbnb

Patricia-And-John1
Level 2
North Bay, Canada

Shorted $504.00 in revenue from Airbnb

We have been super hosts for approximately 5 years and have never had an experience like this. Somehow the system started calculating a weekly discount of about 17% on one of our properties. 

We do have a monthly length of stay discount however non of these guests booked monthly, only weekly. 

We are getting nowhere with support, when I sent screen shots to prove the issue the conversation stopped dead and we are being ignored. I tried to call in however wait times are close to an hour. 

I am trying to accelerate the issue however I am being totally shut out. And there is no response from Arebelle C the csr handling the ticket. 

Anyone have any ideas how I can resolve this issue without going to court?

John Spencer

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Patricia-And-John1 Try contacting on Twitter - The more public the complaint the quicker they seem to respond

Thanks guys, will do. 

Anthea26
Level 2
Yankalilla, Australia

I had this mysteriously happen to me too  the other day when I discovered a guest had booked for 7 days with a 40% discount. I have not had my settings on that much for weekly bookings. I had them set way lower, but magically they jumped up to their recommended settings. I just copped my lumps and changed them back, and made a note to myself to check them more often. 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Patricia-And-John1,

I'm really sorry to hear about that, thanks for raising the issue here.

I have checked on it with the CS team internally and I was informed that they are aware of the issue. Your case we'll be taken care of and an agent will contact you as soon as possible.

I hope this helps.

Liv