Smartlocks that integrate with Airbnb

Denny69
Level 2
Pembroke Pines, FL

Smartlocks that integrate with Airbnb

Hi: I have been using August smartlock on two properties over the past months. The product is a half-baked solution and having the dial pad separate from the lock creates integration issues. One of the pads is already broken.  Can you guys list the smartlocks that are truly integrated with airbnb?  By that I mean having the ability to set up a code automatically for new guests and sending them automatically as well.

Best

D

3 Replies 3
Denny69
Level 2
Pembroke Pines, FL

Ok I just spoke to an airbnb rep... she shared this list of 'authorized' locks:  August, KeyCafe, Igloohome, Lockstate, GetProperly, Yale, Danalock, Kevo, KeyNest, SCLAK, INEXSO, Nuki.

Thanks for this list, Denny69. I have been searching for a comprehensive list before I choose a lock and you have finally provided it.  Thank you!!   I am going to give Igloohome a try.  I notice that some options on this authorized locks list are for users in countries other than the US.   I am interested only in locks with the digital keypad because many of my airbnb guests are elder aged and aren't accustomed  to using smartphone apps for automation.  

Which lock have you decided on? 

~ Bert 

Thanks for this. By ‘integration’ so you mean that some locks can be managed inside of the AirBnB app? Or that there’s some integration between the lock code and the guest messages? Or something else? I’m very interested.

I use Schlage Encode locks which work with wifi and let me set codes remotely, but I manually tell guests what code I set for their stay. I don’t know what AirBnB integration might be possible, but would love to learn.