So, putting my listing live... I'd like to get input on it...

Jann3
Level 10
Santa Rosa, CA

So, putting my listing live... I'd like to get input on it...

So, silly question, do I just take it off snooze and leave no inventory up so the hosts here can give input? Is that the easiest way in order to not get bookings while I get input from you folks? Tagging (@Fred@Farah@Huma@Branka & Silvia@Jessica & Henry@Sharion@Momi, although anyone please feel free to chime in!

When i hear back if this is the right way, I will post the link here - although I am sure it is in my AirBnB profile when I take it off snooze, right? (BTW: I've included 27 photos of a 400 sq foot studio - to ensure guests can see what they're getting! heh!)

18 Replies 18
Joyce76
Level 1
Glasgow, United Kingdom

I do not want instant bookings.  As far as I am concerned I never agreed to it. I want to vet my clients. How do I get out of it?  Joyce

@Joyce76,  I'm new too... once you publish, THEN you can change the setting.  (I know, not intuitive...)

Just go back in and edit.  🙂

Kim

@Jann3 this looks great!

2 random thoughts -

First, the local wineries 10-15 minute drive, other hosts have mentioned guests getting picky/confused/cranky about driving measured in minutes - you might put it in miles terms instead

Second, saw a blog post and looks like just the first 31 characters of your title will show on mobile phones, so you may want to re-arrange.  Same blog suggested leaving out "adjectives" and place names, including features - for example "Studio Bramasole w/Full Kitchen".  I have no idea if that is really necessary, I think your title is fine as is but just in case the experts know something...

Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

@Jann3 sorry for the late response. For some reason, I did not get any notification that you tag me in this post.

So, I look at your listing and save it to my wishlist! 🙂

For the main photo, I am not sure if photo #1 is my favorite. I feel that it is a bit dark, maybe you can make it a bit brighter? I like photo #2 or #5 better to be the main photo. For the caption, I personally like to give more details i.e. the kitchen you can add "full kitchen is available with coffee maker, etc etc"

The rest looks good!