Someone from our team will review your account and follow up with you soon

Ashwani2
Level 2
Uttar Pradesh, India

Someone from our team will review your account and follow up with you soon

When i login into my account i got this message 

Your Account has been Banned , We need some information  

Someone from our team will review your account and follow up with you soon at *sensitive information hidden*

this is ths message i see when i login 

10 Replies 10
Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Ashwani2  Looks like you've been banned???? what happened??? 

Ashwani2
Level 2
Uttar Pradesh, India

i dont know i just did one listing and nothing else

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ashwani2  You mean you just put up a new listing and right away got banned, before hosting any guests? If so, was there anything in your listing text that could be considered discriminatory? 

Yes i Just put up hosting and it was almost 16 hrs and as i told to wait for 24hrs to let my listing go live 

But after 16 hrs now i see account blocked 

@Ashwani2  Do you have a copy of your listing text that you could cut and paste here? Then we could read through it to see if you said anything in there that Airbnb might have banned you for.

i just have the link of that listing i m not sure it will open but i can share that for you 
@Sarah977 

Check out this home on Airbnb!

https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/35904769?s=13&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=269...

@Ashwani2 That link just takes me to the home page of all listings, and even when I only use your personal listing URL, which ends before the question mark, it still goes to the main site. It's weird, because usually when they ban an account, you get an error page, which I do get when I click on your profile.

That's why I hoped you had backed up the listing description, cause if they close your account, it isn't visible. 

i dont know right now when i login it says Just 

We’re reviewing your info
Someone from our team will review your account and follow up with you soon at *sensitive information hidden*
@Sarah977 

@Sarah977 n @Clara116 Can you please text me on whtsapp *sensitive information removed*
I would request if you help me over there 

@Ashwani2  I don't use Whatsapp and you shouldn't post your personal information, like phone number and email address on a public forum, it could be a security risk for you- this is how people get their accounts hacked.

We are just other hosts- we can't actually help you as far as Airbnb banning your account. But you could contact Airbnb to say you are quite confused, as you just put up your listing and haven't hosted any guests yet, so you don't understand why they would have banned youand if you've done something wrong with your listing, you'd like an explanation so you could correct it.

Waiting for Airbnb to get back to you can be an exercise in frustration- polite persistence may acheive a better outcome.