Someone who already booked wants to change the date of arrival and departure.

Answered!
Cheryl58
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Someone who already booked wants to change the date of arrival and departure.

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can change my already confirmed future guest's arrival date and departure date?  

That originally booked for Sept 30- Oct 30 and now they are asking me to change it to Sept 29 - Oct 29.  

I can't figure out how to do this.

Please help...

1 Best Answer
Mark211
Level 3
San Marcos, TX

I had the same question. I suspect your issue is the same as mine: you're trying to do it on your phone app. You can't. Get on a laptop and go to your reservations. You'll
See and option next the reservation in question called "change or cancel." Click on that and make the change.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

To make a change in the reservation, one way is to just go to the reservation/itinerary and click Make a change to the reservation. Of course, the guest can also do this from their side if they are the one that wants to change.

Jiw0
Level 10
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Yes, both you and the guest can change the booking to different dates.  THen the other party has to approve.

Or you could just leave it like it is and block the 29th.   That does mean losing a day before and after their stay, but some hosts prefer to have a day in between anyway.

Mark211
Level 3
San Marcos, TX

I had the same question. I suspect your issue is the same as mine: you're trying to do it on your phone app. You can't. Get on a laptop and go to your reservations. You'll
See and option next the reservation in question called "change or cancel." Click on that and make the change.