Sonoma County's new vacation rental requirement - Property Management Certificate

Keiko0
Level 2
Sonoma, CA

Sonoma County's new vacation rental requirement - Property Management Certificate

Hello Sonoma County Airbnb hosts!

Regarding the new requirement starting from 2018 that vacation rental owners/management companies (or contact person) must have "Property Management Certificate" issued by Sonoma County, I would like to meet with other hosts in Sonoma County and share our contact information.

We can help each other, especially when we are out of town travelling while renting our properties.

I am planning to take the exam soon and will be certified!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Keiko

38 Replies 38

We are looking for someone to help manage our cottage rental in Santa Rosa.  If you are interested, or know anyone, please let me know.

Hello, did you get your need filled?  Thank you

Xiaohui0
Level 2
San Jose, CA

Hello, I am interested in finding someone who can help us manage our property in Sebastopol. If anyone is interested or know someone who can help, please reach out. Thanks!

Hi Xiao.  Have you located a property manager?  I may be able to assist you.  You can reach me at *sensitive information hidden*

Arthur D. Goodrich
Valerie706
Level 2
Dillon Beach, CA

Looking for a certified property manager in Santa Rosa. **bleep** these hoops! 

Hi  Valerie!  I may be able to assist you.  Look up “Mayastoga” on web and you’ll find me.

Arthur D. Goodrich
Dawn315
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Hi all - I have an airbnb in Guerneville and my property manager lives in Forestville. Her company is Beacon Custom Home Watch. http://beaconcustomhomewatch.com/

Not sure if she handles Santa Rosa, but I can’t recommend her enough. Her rates are also very reasonable compared to the larger property managers. 

Hi Dawn, thanks for the recommendation. We have a home in Guerneville and are looking to rent it out, and are coming across this requirement of having a "property manager" within 30 miles. I tried looking up this company but was not able to contact them. Do you have any contact information you can provide? -Best, Varin

Hello group, 
I'm late to this conversation, but how are people who are renting homes in Sonoma County dealing with this requirement for a certified property manager? Any tips would be much appreciated! -Best, Varin