Sonoma County's new vacation rental requirement - Property Management Certificate

Keiko0
Level 2
Sonoma, CA

Sonoma County's new vacation rental requirement - Property Management Certificate

Hello Sonoma County Airbnb hosts!

Regarding the new requirement starting from 2018 that vacation rental owners/management companies (or contact person) must have "Property Management Certificate" issued by Sonoma County, I would like to meet with other hosts in Sonoma County and share our contact information.

We can help each other, especially when we are out of town travelling while renting our properties.

I am planning to take the exam soon and will be certified!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Keiko

38 Replies 38

Hi Dawn!  Very sorry for the late reply but I’ve not gotten any notices notifications for messages on this forward until now. Anyway you can reach me at arthur@mayastoga.com In the event you still need some help. I look forward to hearing from you!

Arthur D. Goodrich

We are not sure if we should lease our home or air B and B it. Can you tell me if our place would just be sitting empty ? We know that either way there are lots of “ little projects” to complete first, but is there anyone who can give us an accurate ( as possible) value of our place and if it’s up to the standards? 

Carol G 

Northwest Santa Rosa

Hi Arthur, how do I get in touch with you?

Hi Caroline! I’m very sorry to get back to you so late but I’m just now getting these messages which is very odd. Anyway I can be reached at *sensitive information hidden* .  I look forward to hearing from you if you still need some assistance.

Arthur D. Goodrich

What is the typical fee that you charge?  We have a 3bed/3bath with pool, hot tub in Guerneville....est rent ~$530/night.

Hi Linda! You may have already found someone to help you by now… I’m only just now getting notifications of messages on this board so I’m very sorry for taking so long to get back with you. My fees vary depending on the services required. For instance some people need marketing support, some people need managing of services at their property such as laundry housekeeping etc., some people are looking for guest check in or check out. So it really depends on your needs. Feel free to get in touch with me at arthur@mayastoga.com.  Thank you!!

Arthur D. Goodrich

Hey @Arthur111 I'd like to talk to you about doing property management. 

Hi Joseph.  I am a Sonoma county certified property manager I would love to see if I can help you. You can find me on the web by searching for “Mayastoga”.  I look forward to hearing from you.

arthur@mayastoga.com

Arthur D. Goodrich

See below...arthur@mayastoga.com

Arthur D. Goodrich

arthur@mayastoga.com

Arthur D. Goodrich

Hello I’m just wondering what the going rates are to have my Airbnb managed? What do you charge?
What do you do?

How do you like to get paid? Thank you really appreciate your time

Steven529
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

@Arthur111 anyway we can get in touch with you? We are looking for a property manager too. Thanks!

Hi Stephen it’s probably too late for you but here’s my email address arthur@mayastoga.com

Arthur D. Goodrich
Barbara1338
Level 1
Windsor, CA

I had no idea the rules were so complicated to occasionally rent out my home in Windsor. Any advice greatly appreciated regarding permits, taxes, etc. thanks

Carol802
Level 2
Santa Rosa, CA

Wow- after seeing this, I can see that providing premium air B and B customer and management services could be a nice niche to fill.