Special offers

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Special offers

Can anybody hepl? I accepted a suggestion from airbnb and put a special offer of 10% of in the period from 18th - 20th April. Airbnb said this offer will show to all searching for this dates on my listing. I tried from other profiles but it just doesn't show. Can somebody please check it for me?

7 Replies 7
Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

I mean, I tried looking for those dates in my listing from my mum's airbnb profile. But it showed just the ususal price. And in my calendar it shows that I give a special offer for these dates. That was a suggestion from airbnb, to give my listing a boost. 

Christine468
Level 1
Canberra, Australia

Hi I tried to set a special offer today and it doesn't seem to work

Avi13
Level 1
Tel Aviv, Israel

Same here - also i couldnt find the option to set a Special offer to specific dates

Any idea how to do it?

Thanks,

Avi.

Madeline27
Level 1
Woollahra, Australia

Did anyone have any luck with how to put a special Offer/discount on the listing when people search for specific dates? (and not just when you get an enquiry)

@Madeline27 

The discount of 10% that the previous post mentioned was something internally that Airbnb offered to hosts by sending them an email asking if they wished to offer ( whatever dates Airbnb chose ) a discount to guests searching for those dates. 

Lars30
Level 1
Hook of Holland, Netherlands

Okay so does that mean that guests only see the price with the 10% already substracted or do guest see the 10% temp discount mentioned as well. In marketing there is considered to be a value in showing potential buyers that a price is discounted from the normal price, so I would like that option. Thanks!

Irena27
Level 3
PG, Montenegro

I am wondering also about adding special rates for potential guests....eg I have 4 nights left in between hosting others so I would like to add special rate, or pay 3 stay 4 etc so it would apear in search results but can not figgure if possible and if it is how to offer. I have figgured only when guest ask for pre approval or just to lower the price at callender but that is not what I am looking for....please help if possible to set.thank you