Stuck in a foreign language, all communications to and from me are in Polish.

Helen123
Level 1
Bridgeton, NJ

Stuck in a foreign language, all communications to and from me are in Polish.

Funny thing is I am not Polish, nor any of my guests. It just happened. I have clicked on only  English.

I have called, written and blogged to the People at AB+B, no response.

Can someone provide me with advice about this , also a phone # where I can reach someone at AB+B. You'd think they had a  24-7 help line.

Otherwise, I am getting and giving good reviews

3 Replies 3
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Helen123yes this happens from time to time and is the result of the many bugs and problems with the poor IT that makes up the Airbnb platform. I think the last time it happened to me it was all in Chinese! You can get the methods and numbers for Airbnb at Contact Airbnb

@Helen123    It has happened to me a couple of times!   I went into my account profile and noticed that the preferred language had changed so I reset to it to english and clicked 'save', which is right at the end of the page,  everything is fine now. 

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Language is in settings, as @Ange2 says, @Helen123, and in another spot. Right at the bottom of the home page and your dashboard, when you are signed in, is a grey area. There are two dropdowns there, one for language and one for currency. Take a look at language and see whether it is set to English. I don't know if those two - settings and the footer dropdown - are linked, but it seems not from some questions on the forum, and it is best to check both. If all that fails, give Airbnb a call.