Sugarhouse / Salt Lake City Hosting

Karol30
Level 1
Visalia, CA

Sugarhouse / Salt Lake City Hosting

Hey guys!

We are planning to start hosting in the Sugarhouse area of Salt Lake City, Utah. I'm looking for some help from hosts in the area as to how receptive the city is to short-term vacation rentals. Are they looking to crack down on short-term rentals?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Karol

8 Replies 8
Carrie134
Level 4
Sandy, UT

I'm a co-host to several properties in the Salt Lake Valley, and manage an Airbnb property in Sugarhouse. I also know other hosts who operate whole house airbnb rentals there. Lmk if I can help. I have my own cleaning business and can help in that way too!

Hi Carrie, I could use a co-host for a place I am about to list in sugarhouse.  Can we talk? Thanks!!

Joey

Hi Joey,

I'm not 100% certain if I responded to your message regarding co-hosting help. Please message me either way? Thanks so much

801-597-9284

Karol30
Level 1
Visalia, CA

Thank you! I will certainly be in touch with you about your cleaning business!

So is SLC cool with AirBNBs/short-term rentals? I've heard some areas are not short-term rental friendly.

Carrie134
Level 4
Sandy, UT

Can't see if my most recent response was sent? Anyway, if not, yes the SLC Airbnb market is going strong. Sugarhouse is a very desirable location, and I've not heard of any restrictions there.  

Steven531
Level 2
North Las Vegas, NV

We have a Airbnb in Sugarhouse and have been booking it for year now. I haven't heard about any legal issues in that time. So far it's been amazing and the guests have been great. If we can be of help let us know. We reside out of state but have been traveling monthly to visit the property. 

Hi Steven,

I manage/co-host a few properties in Sugarhouse, and would love to chat with you about what I do.  You probably already have someone cleaning and/or co-hosting, but I'd like to help you if you're interested.

Thanks,

Carrie

**[Name hidden due to privacy reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Super Host

Co-host

Cleaner

Carrie134
Level 4
Sandy, UT

Hi Steven, 

Have you need for any help with your Airbnb Sugar House property? 

I'm currently a host in my own home, a co-host of a few others, and I have my own Airbnb cleaning business. 

801-597-9284