Suggestion to Airbnb: Feeze Bookings / instant bookings

Ramzi2
Level 2
Beirut, Lebanon

Suggestion to Airbnb: Feeze Bookings / instant bookings

The latest updates were great which allows us now to amend many listings altogether. 

However some useful features are still missing in my opinion, and wanted to check who else agrees. 

-A Dissappear Button: A one click that lets you go off the search Radar of guests in all your listings or selected ones, for a cetain amount of time. ( Let us say you are out camping, and do not want to use your phone, do not have a co-host, or just want a break), instead of receiving messages, and replying late, which might get you lost your reply rate, this allows you to freeze ur airbnb for 24 hours or however long you can choose, without worrying much. 

-Stop/Pause instant booking For all listings: Many times i need to freeze instant booking, and this option is available but only for each listing by itself, for hosts who have multiple listings, it would help if we can choose all the listings, and Pause instant booking for them all. 

-Notification message on mobile: When we receive a booking, we just receive name and date of booking, it would be more helpful if we also see the listing that was booked.  (Also for people with several listings)

-Multi-Calendar, a great new addition, however it would be even more great if we can see the internal nicknames of each liting next to the names, also if we can re-arrange them, as in move a listing up or down in the list. 
Feel free to add more, im sure i skipped some stuff that would make the platform more user friendly. 

Cheers. 

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ramzi2   To address your first issue, there is already a method of stopping requests, etc, if you are not going to be connected to access your account. You snooze your listing.

Hello @Sarah977,

Thank you for replying, actually you canot snooze all listing at once, you have to go to every listing and do it, i have 15 listings, it is a bit time consuming. 

Dania24
Level 2
Havana, Cuba

I had an Instant Booking and it was not reflected neither the calendar nor in my profile. I had just received a text message informing the guest had booked my apartment for 3 days. I could not communicate with the guest to ask for the reservation code. I just knew it when the guest arrived to stay in my apartment. I started to ask the experts, and they said if the guest does not appear in my profile,   in the messages of the Airbnb inbox,  in the calendar or in an Airbnb. Bookings there was no reservation. Because I do not  live in the area where the apartment I rent is located, the guest sent me fotos of her booking via WhatsApp. Then I sent them to the Support team. The Support team said they could not open the fotos and ask me to write what was written in them. I did it. I am still waiting for the confirmation to know if the guest paid to Airbnb to stay in my apartment.  They will leave later today. This has caused me many problems so I decided to cancel the Instant Booking.