Suggestions for AirBnb benefits and incentives on Superhost

Romeris1
Level 1
Baltimore, MD

Suggestions for AirBnb benefits and incentives on Superhost

I think Air Bnb should consider other incentives/ benefits for superhost. For example if you are a superhost for a year you should receive 1 air bnb stock. Or we should have the option to just sign up and have a percentage of our income go into an investment acct.

Although we can do it on our own, I think it would be pretty cool if the platform offered it. In my opinion it would not only be an investment in the host but for the host it would be a great investment into the platform and to show we really believe in the future of Air Bnb. 

6 Replies 6

It would be nice to have a choice of the travel credit or a $100 gift card to use for cleaning supplies, towels, linens, etc. Maybe from Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Wayfair or similar place. Home Depot or Lowes would be great too when it's time for a paint job.

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Romeris1 

An excellent idea, but how is that practical to implement globally, considering international securities regulations.

Sharon683
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

Sounds good to me.  I would love to invest in Airbnb stock.

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

@Sharon683

parece um bom negocio!!

Randy550
Level 2
Reading, PA

Sound good to me also I will like to add to this idea. It would be great if Airbnb can start making small loans to super host to help us improve our listing quality and deduct a percentage of the per day rate automatically to repay the loan

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why would Airbnb want to move into the arena of becoming a lender @Randy550 ? Surely if you are only looking for a small loan you can get this from your bank or remortgage.

What would you expect Airbnb to do if they followed your advice and the host stopped using their service after taking out the loan? How would interest be added ?