Suggestions on Automated Messaging Software

Suggestions on Automated Messaging Software

If any of you are using software / tech / website tool to automate your messaging with guests, can you please provide your recommendation along with pros & cons? Thank you!

24 Replies 24
Damir0
Level 10
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

@Emil32 @Anthony-and-Kelly0 @Mark26 

YourPorter.com works just great for Airbnb and Booking.com 

Best about this software is that it has a web app and native iOS and Android apps. Most important is that it’s not a percentage fee per booking, (http://www.thenewhaus.com/ is 3% fee minimum). Instead it’s a pricing model which is friendlier to hosts, as it depends on the number of listings. The last thing I need is another percentage being taken from my payouts. 

YourPorter is affordable, highly customizable and easy to set up.

Wherever you go, there you are.

@Damir0@Anthony-and-Kelly0@Mark26,

What you probably missed is that www.thenewhaus.com is not a software but it is a system of software applications that work seamlessly to provide everything the host needs in terms of technology. A PMS (like YourPorter) is just 1 of over 10 software applications that we include in our system.  We have tested just about all software applications and have chosen the best in terms of features/ stability/ support comparisons. We will always evaluate new software apps as new ones come out and YourPorter may be one of them as well (if we deem it a good fit for a new system we develop).

Furthermore, www.thenewhaus.com provides implementation and on-going support so that when there are technical issues with the PMS, dynamic pricing software, payment gateways, etc., the host forwards these issues to only 1 contact (that's us) and we deal with the issues while the host continues with hosting and adding properties.   The host does not have to do anything on their own during onboarding. The host does not have to do anything when onboarding a new property, other than provide us with the property details. The host does not have to do anything when unlisting a property, other than letting us know. And this is true for all channels the host chooses to list on (not just Airbnb and booking.com).

And last but not least, we provide hospitality knowledge and expertise that gets plugged into the technology and into the hosts' operations.  This enables the host to operate on a professional level while also including their personal touch wherever they want to (fully flexible system).

Again, comparing a single software to a system of software and hospitality apps is comparing tires to cars.  

Damir0
Level 10

@Emil32 @Anthony-and-Kelly0 @Mark26

Actually, I did realize it’s not the same category. However, your website is trying to convince without getting absolute or visual anywhere. Offering a demo is a step to far from offering a free trial. It’s a big difference. Neither do you show any examples of how the system looks, the UI, is there an app, very little visual reference to what is being marketed. 

@Damir0,

I'd be happy to show you a demo. I do agree that our website lacks the visual information of exactly "how it works", however, we are working on this and will be publishing an update.

Mark26
Level 10
Melbourne Beach, FL

Stop.  Just Stop!

Damir0
Level 10

@Mark26 what do you mean?

Ana1193
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I use Cohost.Club . Beside the free automated messaging, they have an option to add a paid cohost to help you (disclosure: i'm a paid cohost in their system). 

We use https://superhosttools.com to automate our messages.  It's free and couldn't be happier.  

Newhaus0
Level 2
United States

I'd like to update my post with our new website www.newhaus.io which includes a ChatBot by smartbnb.io and also includes automatic communication by email and sms for ALL channels that you work with.  We also help list you on all channels where you want to be as part of our service.

Emil H.

eh@newhaus.io

Great information to check out.  This thread is a few years old.  Any new services to add?