Super host grant

Answered!

Super host grant

Just got the super host invite wish me luck

1 Best Answer
Melodie-And-John0
Level 10
Munnsville, NY

@Roy-And-Patti0 and @Pilar1 , congrats, I hope you get the money.  Im a little far down the line to be in the shortlist but its good to see others that get a chance at it.  Please do let us know if you get it, it shouldn't create a jealous response, we should be happy for you!   Good luck and gods blessings on getting Brians Money!!!!!  (just a little play on the old game show , Win Ben Steins Money"), JR

View Best Answer in original post

36 Replies 36
Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

@Roy-And-Patti0 

Good luck!

Maybe they're working through the alphabet sending these things out. My Surname begins with 'C' is yours 'A' or 'B'?  Hoping mine will tomorrow.

no its in the middle

@Roy-And-Patti0 

no its in the middle

Dreams.. Shattered !! 😞

Good Luck 😄

From the heart 😄

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Exciting!

Rae14
Level 2
Iowa City, IA

Wishing you luck indeed! Did it come to you via email, or through your Airbnb profile? I am still awaiting my invite, which I dearly hope I receive as we definitely qualify for it (and definitely have taken a massive hit in this time, like everyone else!!). Cheers!!

e mail . they ask a couple of questions and i will know by 2 weeks

Thanks for your reply! I'll keep checking. 

Pilar1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

First of all the best of luck with getting something @Roy-And-Patti0 , this is just the first step.

To my surprise, and not because I didn’t think I qualified, I’ve also received an invite to apply for the Superhosts Relief Fund. I still can’t believe it as I had given up hope by mid May when I thought all of them were supposed to have gone out. There’s no guarantee I’ll get anything of course, they make that very clear, but I’m just grateful I’ve been given the chance. Maybe by tomorrow someone else will get an invite and report it here, fingers crossed! 

Best of luck to you! It really is such a generous support in these times. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

So pleased to hear this @Pilar1. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Robbie54
Level 10
North Runcton, United Kingdom

Maybe keep it to yourself, most hosts who are eligible are p issed off about it.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

Good to rejoice in another's good fortune, @Robbie54 ..... At my age, I'm glad to say I've finally moved past the jealous of other people thing! 🙂

Robbie54
Level 10
North Runcton, United Kingdom

It's not jealousy, it's anger directed at Airbnb.